Global project ideas provide an excellent starting point for pupils wanting to do a project based on Global issues, whether as part of the CREST Awards Scheme; as an extended project for their Duke of Edinburgh Award or A level, or as part of the Children’s University Passport.
Each of the five Global project ideas are based on a Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) that STEM skills can help achieve, and give pupils ideas for a project and lots of links to other resources.
Resources below include the following project guides for pupils:
- Global project ideas – Affordable and clean energy
- Global project ideas – Clean water and sanitation
- Global project ideas – Zero hunger
- Global project ideas – Gender equality
- Global project ideas – Sustainable cities and communities
- Climate action
Leave a comment